[Coco] New MPI project for brazilian clones

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:42:24 EST 2016

16 would be well just awesome, but even 8 would be quite nice.  I have a
lot of cartridges and love the idea of not having to swap them around all
the time.  With the 8 slots as option being that is larger than the
standard MPI would the secondary bank be limited to certain types of cards?
 and is the primary bank laid out to run like the original MPI (i.e. disk
controller in slot 4 etc.)