[Coco] wdir command?

Christopher Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:39:04 EST 2016

Thanks, Bill. I’ve been toying with Nitros-9 on and off for the past year or so, and once I’m finished archiving all of my old floppy media, I’ll retire my floppy drives and switch to running my CoCo 3 with the CoCoSDC and Nitros-9. Looking forward to it! I’ve also been wanting to play with some 6809 assembly and GIME programming.

Right now, learning Nitros-9 in the packaged VCC emulator has been perfect.

Christopher