[Coco] wdir command?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 12:16:45 EST 2016

I'm pretty sure wdir was on delphi or cis. I know I had it in the 90s, so it had to be somewhere public. But I also had a friend who was on the "Raliegh Coco BBS" which was in Kevin's hometown here in NC, and he used to get Kevin's 'updates' before they were on delphi, so I may have gotten it from him.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com