[Coco] MShell Linux and Mac Testers Needed

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Jan 20 09:18:49 EST 2016

 I have a Mac running DriveWire 4.3.2 I can test with. I recently replaced my Mac and upgraded the OS to 10.7, which is the latest OS it will run. I could now upgrade Java and then try upgrading DriveWire, but I have not done so yet. Previously, Java 1.6 and DriveWire 4.3.2 was the latest I could run. I should be able to update now, but I have not done it yet. I don't know much about MShell, I have not run it before at all.