[Coco] MC10 little e editor

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Jan 17 16:05:56 EST 2016

Does anyone have a working copy of this software for the MC10? The listings I have located do not work.

Here is a description and one listing I found which gives an OD (out of data) error message.

Little E does big job to BASIC

First off, this program is not an original work from yours truly. This utility was written by H. Allen Curtis and got printed in the April 1984 issue of The Rainbow magazine. I decided to take the information presented there and reproduce it here for the benefit of (how many?) still active MC-10 users around the world. Little E adds an EDIT command to the MC-10, a much needed feature that Tandy left out when the MC-10 was designed. How many times have you wished to just correct a typo in a fast and easy way instead of retyping the whole thing over? - this utility will save you a sizable amount of time when entering Basic listings into the MC-10.

10 CLS:X=256*PEEK(16976)-11
20 CLEAR25,X
30 X=256*PEEK(16976)-10
40 FORZ=X TO X+265