[Coco] Howdy from another n00b

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jan 15 15:42:38 EST 2016

 Welcome Lee! Although I have to say I had a much larger active community back in the day on the multiple BBSs I was logged into. I think there are fewer people on this list than there were on just one of the BBSs that I ran myself. At it's peak one system I ran myself had 600 user accounts, and at least 100-200 fairly active users, and I had accounts on several other systems that had that many or more users.
 In any case you are certainly welcome here. Bring some friends! :) Although, I don't know about you being a noob… Apparently you code in C and assembly, and you are writing some sort of game called Bouncy Ball. Come on, give the details, tell us more. What type of CoCo do you have or do you run emulation only? When did you start learning C or assembly? What was your purpose in mind when you setup your domain at 8bitcoder.com?