[Coco] Just setup my first MC10

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 14 10:22:56 EST 2016

When it comes to getting .wav files to load properly...

1)  Just like real tape recorder, mess with the overall volume until you
get it right.
2)  If using windows, I have found that some kind of digital effects are
usually enabled by default.  Right click your speaker icon (volume
control) down on the tray and choose "playback devices." Highlight the
default speakers in the list and click properties.  Go to the
"enhancements" tab and check the "disable all sound effects" checkbox.
That should stop any kind of reverb, equalizer, or loudness control from
interfering.

Doing the above has worked for me...

-RobertH