[Coco] Formatting L.R. Tech Hard Drive in OS9 Level II

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 11:17:33 EST 2016

Stephen, sorry, I wasn't aware someone had finally finished cocofuse. I remember there being a discussion about it a while back, but didn't realize someone had actually made it work. I know at one time, it was just an error in the toolshed build and there was talk of removing it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com