[Coco] Formatting L.R. Tech Hard Drive in OS9 Level II

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Jan 11 04:17:01 EST 2016

 Please email me a copy of the disk with the llkttlr drivers and descriptors or post it to the web somewhere, I would like to have on hand and also compare it to what I built. I edited the llscsi.asm file and got it to compile (I think correctly) using:
asm llscsi.asm o=llktlr.dr #40k
on my CoCo 3. I had to edit it so the asm command would compile it, I have done this before successfully with other code. I also built the superdescriptor.asm for llktlr the same way. I am curious if it built correctly, and I would also like to have a copy built with lwtools.

The copy I built is at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnV5G0TZFZQW1ILVRkcHZreWc/view?usp=sharing

It is a single file with llktlr and s0 merged together. I guess I should setup a lwtools build environment, I have always built all my CoCo stuff on my actual CoCo 3. My sdc utility for NitrOS9 and the CoCoSDC was built on my CoCo 3 also, as well as anything else I compiled for OS9 or NitrOS9. Yes, I guess I am strangeā€¦ :) It does help me know the system better though, I think.