[Coco] CoCo Supercomputer Idea

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 21:24:45 EST 2016

Hi CoCoDemus,
I know it would never be a true supercomputer, but that is not the ultimate goal.  It's the idea that intrigues me.  We already have an Operating system that is Multitasking so why don't we take NitrOS-9 to the next level by experimenting with parallel processing as well.  If several Amiga's could be used to create the graphics used in The Last Starfighter movie if I recall correctly, then we ought to be able to do something memorable with our beloved CoCos in whatever form they may be.  Let us try to come up with positive aspects of this project.  I appreciate it.  Thanks for your input.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com