[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 11:15:38 EST 2016

Steve (and anyone else), I think if you look at the "issues" page on the VCC github site, you'll see a lot of what you mentioned is in the works for the future. If you want to add an idea, there's an issue labeled "Wish List". Just add a comment there.
Any bugs you want to report, start a new issue describing the bug (if there's not an issue on that bug already), the system you're running, the program you were running when the bug was found, and what you were doing in the program when the bug popped up. All info helps in duplicating the bug so it can be traced and fixed.

The efforts going in VCC at the moment are to get old (and new) bugs fixed, and unfinished features finished.
To start adding a buch of enhancements on top of a bugged, unfinished interface makes little sense. We are slowly going through the sources (there are MANY) and reworking all code to a more 'modern' format and slowly making ready for what will hopefully be a multiplatform conversion (distant future).
So to add enhancements now only adds to the current work.

But, all ideas are welcome, and we DO want to expand VCC eventually, but don't expect us to remember your suggestions 6 months from now when we do start adding enhancements.... add them to our list.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com