[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:02:57 EST 2016

Hi Francis,

I have installed the starter package of vcc with dw4. For all I know it VCC and DW4 is working, but it needs some configuration, because I can't boor OS9 in it. I'm not that expert to say it's a software problem so I blame this malfunction on my lack off experiance to use both VCC and DW4.

But if you want me to test something, give me the guidance and I run it for you.

CB

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]