[Coco] Latest Release of the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 06:48:41 EST 2016

Barry, the only way I could post it on the releases is if you strip it down to the VCC and Wine components. I don't want to get in the habit of supporting software, vhds ect, on the distribution site. In fact, I strip the VCC release down to it's core components, even with no "vcc.ini" file. It comes up as a Coco3, 6809, 128meg mem, just like you just bought it at Radio Shack.
I don't have time to be answering peoples's mail about why software doesn't work just because they don't know how to run it. In fact, I know nothing about Wine and would not be able to answer questions on it, and there would be questions.... there's always questions. Believe it or not, they've already started doing this with just the installer which is simple "click OK" on everything.

However,I would be interested in the package for my "VCC Starter Kits" page. That would be a better place for it. I would rather keep the github release site as strictly "VCC", but I would love to be able to offer it on the other page.
Email me offlist and we can discuss it :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com