[Coco] OT - Spam and Phishing

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Wed Jan 6 11:08:19 EST 2016

Hi, I definitely would not email "rlee". Doing that will provide your email to him (or her). One possibility is that Kim's computer got infected, the malware looked up her contacts list and found you and used the "rlee" mail address as a source. The best you can do is give Kim a head's up in case she is infected. Gawd, I hate these people that make malware or in any way want to bring us harm! Regards!