[Coco] CoCo Cartridges

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jan 3 10:33:53 EST 2016

Le 2015-12-25 à 15:55:00, Michael Brant a écrit :

> Color Logo (French) (1983) (26-8722) (Larry Kheriaty & George Gerhold)

What is that cartridge, exactly ? Is it exactly the same as the English
cartridge, but with a French language manual, or does it have
French-language command names ? (AV RE GA DR to mean FD BK LT RT, and so
on).

Either way, I don't have it, I first learned Logo with Color Logo in
English with the English book even though I didn't speak English. Later I
learned French Logo on the PC (PCjr maybe), but did not have the book for
it...