[Coco] OS-9/68K raw disk access syntax

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Jan 2 14:23:56 EST 2016

On 01/02/2016 09:45 AM, David Ladd wrote:
> Joel,
>
> There use to be a way to add floppy access profiles for new formats.  I had
> to googling it a long time ago to be able to dd the coco floppies that
> way.  Might need to create a special profile for the OS-9/68K disks as
> well.  So you might want to try googling it.
>
> I will try to google it when I get home tonight my time and see if I can
> find it then.

Yeah.  For some reason, I can't find the file that is supposed to define
those profiles (fdparm?) in either /etc/ or /usr/local/etc. The Toolshed
documentation makes it sound as if there are already definitions for
CoCo disks that come with the fdtools distribution, and I have vague
memories of that being the case a few years ago.

Right now I just need to make it work at all.

JCE