[Coco] Level 1 & Drivewire

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 21:22:23 EST 2016

Using DriveWire on NitrOS9 level 1 here with my CoCo 2.  Yes, it works great at 'normal' speed.   Double speed works well in HDBDOS but not with the current files in the repo.  Something was broken on the newer files.   Should not effect NitrOS9 though.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/