[Coco] FORTH for OS-9

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:30:45 EST 2016

If you want a "straight-to-FORTH" experience on a 6809 then here's another
DIY project:

http://www.retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=boards:sbc:multicomp:cycloneii-c:start

I ported CamelForth to Multicomp and use it both as a programming
environment and as the debug monitor: it provides commands that load and
start other environments (BASIC, FLEX, NITROS-9 etc) from virtual floppy
images stored on an SD card.

Neal.