[Coco] Mess is a mess.... again....

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sat Feb 27 22:23:50 EST 2016

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 20:31:23 -0500
Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Christopher, thanks for verifying that. I was using OS9 disks, so
> this is consistant with what I was seeing.
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way
> to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

> Global Moderator for TRS-80/Tandy Color Computer Forums
> http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/
>
> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

    Must be no one working on it that does CoCo OS9 stuff.

    If I did have any spare time, I'd work on adding CoCo3 support to
the terrific xroar. Then I wouldn't need the mess for CoCo3 emulation.
I run it on my Linux box and all of my Raspberry Pi-s.

    (I use VCC at work, That's the only time I run Winder$ ('cause they
pay me to.) And most of my development is done with Window$ versions of
gcc.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
[I] don't consider emacs [to be] an editor. its an overgrown
interpreter trying to be an OS that also has the side effect of having