[Coco] Mess is a mess.... again....

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 22:22:48 EST 2016

John, why bother? I'm not planning on using it. I just needed to run the debugger for about 5 minutes, so I loaded a "known working version" (very old) and did what I needed. By the time it gets fixed, I will have moved on from what I needed it for anyway.
What I can't understand is that it's been like this since before v1.56 (now 1.70) and no one has noticed it ????
Besides, they'll just break something else on the next revision, even if they fix the floppy drives.

Mark, yes, I understand the whole concept behind Mame/Mess, and I applaude their efforts... But I need consistancy when I crank up the emulator. I'm usually developing software and I don't have time to "fix the tools before I work on the car", so to speak.

I guess that's why I do like VCC... it's a Coco3 and that's all I want. And it's just getting better... :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com