[Coco] Virtual disk file formats

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 12:50:41 EST 2016

Tormod, EmuDsk isn't for disk drives... it's for the hard drives in emulators, and yes, it's a cheat and both VCC and Mess use it. You cannot access their HDs without it. This is why I've been asking for this to be put in the modules folder for about 8 years now. At least 60% of the people still using Coco, use emulators, and without emudsk, they can't use vhds.
You would not believe how many copies of disks with emudsk I've sent to people when they asked for it. Since about 2010, I know I've sent out over 100. And that's not including all the fully setup VHDs I've created for others.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com