[Coco] ok i am learning but not fast enough

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:55:18 EST 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:04 AM, Bill Pierce wrote:

>  Richard, you did everything right except the disk. The problem is that RSDOS (HDBDOS in this case) will not handle that odd large disk size that is the dw disk. I'm not sure how you copied it, but you need a 35trk disk with that very boot on it so you can backup to drive 255. You may not be getting the entire disk contents.
> Sadly, no one seems to be convinced there's a need for 35 track disks in the repo even though at least three times a year (sometimes more) someone can't backup a disk to an HDBDOS drive..

Bill, since you identified this need, did you file a feature request
on www.nitros9.org ? To allow someone without floppy expertise to work
on it you might add what format parameters are needed. One question
that might appear is what to take away if there is not enough space
for what is on the other image builds.

Tormod