[Coco] OS-9 C Compiler

Tue Feb 16 21:48:42 EST 2016

> Probably not as that kind of integration is generally not the UNIX way.

Ah, the root of the deficiency has been found. Don't ever do anything that would be useful as the years go by.

> external debugger on your code.  There are things like eclipse which
> will call all of these programs for you and make them appear integrated.

Setting breakpoints at the "C" source level?

When you hit a breakpoint can you then look at your variables in their natural form.

Single step one "C" line at a time?

define "watches" so that you can see their variables as they change in real time?

And more debugging options at the "C" source level?

What about Java?

SHF