[Coco] OS-9 C Compiler

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Feb 16 11:51:26 EST 2016

I don't know if it's the latest/greatest, but I have a C compiler on the
hard disk images I have posted.  It works reasonably well. There is a disk
image for MESS/VCC and a disk image for the CoCo SDC. I have not done a
DriveWire image yet. The site http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ has the
VCC/MESS image. The CoCo SDC image is available from the links below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnV5G0TZFZLW4zYXprenRZWlU/view?usp=sharin
This is the hard disk image for the CoCo SDC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnV5G0TZFZVE5fa29hcDRUMGc/view?usp=sharin

This is a disk image containing a flash utility for the CoCo SDC, and a copy
of the HDBDOS rom patched to work with the CoCo SDC. Use flashoff.bas to
flash the rom with the proper offset set for the drive image above to be
able to access the BASIC portion of the disk. If you just want to use
NitrOS9, you don't need to do this.

I have just the C compiler a floppy image also somewhere and can try to find
that as well, if needed.