[Coco] "Ultimate" CoCoSDC Image

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:25:16 EST 2016

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 06:03:14PM -0500, Barry Nelson wrote:
> Here is what I have. One program, CaveWalker, does not work. This has nothing to do with the CoCo SDC, it does not work under NitrOS9. To my knowledge, everything else works.
> This image includes games, utilities and applications.
>
> You will need two files…
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnV5G0TZFZLW4zYXprenRZWlU/view?usp=sharing
> This is the hard disk image for the CoCo SDC.
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnV5G0TZFZVE5fa29hcDRUMGc/view?usp=sharing
> This is a disk image containing a flash utility for the CoCo SDC, and a copy of the HDBDOS rom patched to work with the CoCo SDC.
> I have this rom flashed into bank 6, so to start it I mount this image and type "RUN @6".

I managed to flash the patched HDB-DOS for SDC to bank 3 and can run it,
but I'm not entirely sure how to "mount" the virtual hard drive. Any
quick pointers would be appreciated. Typing just about anything into
HDB-DOS at this point causes the system to freeze up, needing a reboot.

Thanks!
--
Travis Poppe
IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net