[Coco] "Ultimate" CoCoSDC Image

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 23:05:40 EST 2016

Hi All,

I've been thinking lately it would be nice to have something of an
"ultimate" CoCoSDC image that can be copied to an SD card with a
logically laid out collection of software mostly compiled from
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com.

Not sure if anything like this exists at the moment, but it would be
neat to have most CoCo experiences available and ready to go this way.

I've bumped into various things that just don't seem to work out of the
box, but quite a few dsk images that do, and a pre-compiled collection
might be convenient for the CoCo community.

Not sure how much time I'd have to work on this, but seems like a neat
idea.

Best regards,
--
Travis Poppe