[Coco] Hxc floppy emulator with Coco2

Gabriel Holland yell0w_lantern at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 16:26:23 EST 2016

Yes, I have used mine with a CoCo 2 and I recall getting something like the I/O error.  It's been a while since I tried to use them together but there was a certain magic sequence I had to use to get the HXC recognized.  Of course, the first struggle was making sure the wires were connected with the correct side up.  Then I THINK after I booted the CoCo with the HxC attached I had to reset it.
When I get home I'll look around my papers because I think I wrote it down on my printout of games.