[Coco] RGBDOS, HDBDOS, and key repeat

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 13:10:34 EST 2016

Brett, according to the hdbdos source, Flexi-key, which is the same utility used for key repeat in rgbdos, is located at the very end of hdbdos. I can't seem to find the key repeat sequence in the the flexikey code (I may be missing something), so it may have been removed to make room for all different drive formats.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com