[Coco] copy a file fom windows to NITROS9

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:35:41 EST 2016

Thanks Dave,

But I used Bill's mshell to do the job, very cool.

I do have a question, how can I get a binary file ( rom image ) into os9's memory to use it with sleuth.
Sleuth seems not have a command to load anything in memory.

The only way I can think of doing this is writing a basic09 loader and go from there.

Any suggestions, or is this something toolshed can do too?

camillus

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]