[Coco] wdir command? A FIX

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Feb 4 18:06:43 EST 2016

Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> Chis & Robert, I've even tried editing both Kevin's Basic09 and McDowell's C versions of wdir to use NitrOS9... No luck so far.
 >Just changing the "cc3io" reference to "vtio" should have done the trick
(theoretically), but apparently, in the splitting of
 >cc3io into the vtio, keydrv snddrv, & joydrv, this may have made the system
calls that are used in wdir to react differently.
 >I may compare the system calls used with those I use in enumerating the RBF
drives in Mshell to see if maybe a new util with
 >the same function of wdir could be written for NitrOS9. It would actually be
usefull to me as (from what I saw in both sources)
 >it not only displays the windows in use, but window type, the palette
settings, the color settings, the overlays, as well as the
 >CWArea (current work area) assigned to each window.
> In the kind of projects I work on, this is good stuff to know :-)
>
> Bill Pierce

OK, I think I've managed to edit Kevin's program so that it works with NitrOS-9
Level2. Since I already posted the original code, I'll just post the required
changes.

original
TYPE table=V_Driv,V_Stat,V_Desc,V_FMgr:INTEGER; V_Usrs:BYTE
new
TYPE table=V_Driv,V_Stat,V_Desc,V_FMgr:INTEGER; V_Usrs:BYTE; V_DriveEx,
V_FMgrEx:INTEGER

original
DIM DrvName:STRING[5]
new
DIM DrvName:STRING[4]

original
DIM cc3io:STRING[5]
new
DIM vtio:STRING[4]

original
cc3io="CC3I"+CHR$($CF)
new
vtio="VTI"+CHR$($CF)

original
REM Check Each Device Entry for CC3IO Driver.
new cosmetic
REM Check Each Device Entry for VTIO Driver.

original check COUNT
REM And Then the Name Itself:
destination=ADDR(DrvName)
offset=M_Name+devtable(DE).V_Driv