[Coco] Computer Assisted translation of programs form 6502 to 6809

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:06:54 EST 2016

Hi Dave,

I wanted to comment to Barry's message, Is he looking for a 6502 disassembler?

Then Sleuth.dsk on gene's fpt site is cool.
I got it running under os9 in VCC ( the file is a 35 track image so maybe dmode /Dx ( x = 0-3) tracks=23 ( hex for 35) did the trick for me.

If you or he needs the file let me know and I send it.

cb