[Coco] CocoNIC (was: Re: More sneak peeks)

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Aug 30 11:38:18 EDT 2016

   I can probably swing another one (I need to buy the CS8900 IC, as I
   don't have any spares, but that's not a huge deal), but I'd like there
   to be a catch:

   Help me debug the interface at the show.

   I am pretty confident of the design (it's lifted from my 64NIC+
   design), but there are always things to consider.  Brett is going to
   write some test code for me to try, but there is nothing better than
   sitting down with the scope and the LA and bringing up HW for the first
   time.

   Jim

     On August 30, 2016 at 10:10 AM "John W. Linville"