[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k) - ENDED!

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 20:41:31 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron,

Thanks very much for your response.

I’ll have to play around with the .DSK files a bit.  Perhaps something went awry when I unzipped them, or something.  Perhaps something with downloading and unzipping on my Mac and then transferring over to the mini laptop PC.  Maybe I’ll try downloading and unzipping the files directly on the mini laptop PC.

Thanks very much!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira