[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k) - ENDED!

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:59:42 EDT 2016

Not sure...probably a better question for Aaron.

It does seem to be a 1441 sector image...which means it is probably a 80
track image PLUS one chunk as a header. BTW: This is probably not readable
in BASIC from drivewire, unless drivewire suppports vdk images...BUT I have
loaded some pretty weird sized files in drivewire.

begs to question: Pere: which flavor/ version of DW server did you test
this on?  And Stephen: what version/flavor of DW are your running?

Ill see if i can duplicate your error tonight or tomorrow.

Funny coincidence: I seen "the hobbit" game for for Z80's a few months ago,
thought it would be a cool port to fuzix. (coco Fuzix supports pmode 4)
Here Pere took all the fun!  Boo!  ;)