[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Aug 23 07:05:28 EDT 2016

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:03:44 -0700
From: "Mark J. Blair" <nf6x at nf6x.net>

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 20:59, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
> I really like your case.  I have my Glenside IDE Controllers propped up with note pads.  I'd like to order 2 Nuclear Green Barges for now please and 1 more later when my 3rd board gets repaired!  :)  How much per barge?  Thank you very much.

As currently designed, the black half took 5 hours to print, and the green half took 9 hours to print. I'll make the CAD files available soon for those who have 3D printers with large enough print volumes to park a barge, but I wasn't planning on printing them for anybody but myself!

But I might be persuaded to print one for a REALLY cool trade... :D
====================================
I was searching for something and came across these guys:
Shapeways - 3D Printing Service and Marketplace

|   |
| Shapeways - 3D Printing Service and MarketplaceDesign, Prototype, Buy and Sell custom products at Shapeways; The world's largest online 3D Printing Service, Community and Marketplace. |
|  |
| View on www.shapeways.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Sounds like they would be a great source for 3D printed items designed by people here who don't want to/can't print in a high volume or don't want to mess with the order/sales process. I don't know how they work with sales, but if you look under the "SHOP" tab you will find all kinds of neat little items you can order.
 Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548