[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:21:46 EDT 2016

Hi Mark, very nice case for the Glenside "barge" IDE. :-)
To play with the Glenside, you can use a custom CF/SD image that we use
here in Brazil with the MiniIDE and has almost everything you need on
the CoCo (for the average user at least)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-L-K9OlVdmpTmhkZHFEc04xZFU

Daniel

Em 22/08/2016 19:20, Mark J. Blair escreveu:
> I bought a Glenside IDE adapter card quite a while ago, but haven't actually done much with it so far. Over the weekend, I decided to make a 3D-printed case for my card. Here are pictures of what I came up with:
>
> https://twitter.com/nf6x/status/767640233458282497
> https://twitter.com/nf6x/status/767640947991547904
> https://twitter.com/nf6x/status/767640266677194752
>
> Now that it's looking so pretty, I should actually use it! I have a Compact Flash adapter card that I plan to try using, and I can plug in a ROM using one of my CoCo EPROMpak cards. I'm confused about what options I have for using a hard drive under BASIC, though. What Disk-BASIC-like ROMs are there that understand the Glenside IDE card? Where can I find ROM images, and any utilities I would need to format a drive?
>
> I may also try out Nitros9 with it, but I'd like to play with it in BASIC first.

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivĂ­rus.