[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k)

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:23:14 EDT 2016

Hi Barry,
there are two steps that, by now, must be done in sequence.
I hope my new version including support for the CoCo3 will finally be
a binary that does it all.
Put the program disk on drive0 and perform these steps are:
1) RUN"PRSD"      that way RS-DOS will work with 40 tracks disks
2) LOADM"H1":EXEC
And that is all. Just remember to STOP when Smaug screen is shown.
At this moment you have to load in drive0 the disk with the images
and, if you want to, you can put the program disk in drive1 to save
games there.

cheers
pere