[Coco] DE1-CocCo3FPGA-Keyboard

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Aug 17 23:16:19 EDT 2016

I know. But it's true.  When I first built my analog board and plugged it in I had the same symptoms. I haven't asked Gary exactly why that happens but I do know that at one time he did have some extra signals hanging out there on the GPIO pins. Still don't see how it could have had anything to do with the keyboard...

Dave Philipsen