[Coco] Gene Heskett

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Aug 14 15:34:23 EDT 2016

On Sunday 14 August 2016 08:20:03 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> On Sat, August 13, 2016 11:26 pm, S Klammer wrote:
> > I would heartedly second that.  Perhaps he'd agree to an occassional
> > story or two...
>
> He resubbed a few minutes ago. :)
>
> Dennis

I am embarrassed no end that this list fell thru a crack when I was doing
a wholesale move of all my subs away from the tv stations server, where
I did have a lifetime account.  The owner passed about 15 months back,
and his daughter just sold the whole thing for a quite profitable sum.
So I figured the new broom would sweep my account out.

My apologies everybody.

I have also been rather busy, converting to cnc control, a bigger lathe
(11x36) I just bought and am having to rebuild, making my own parts as
the company has been gone for 30+ years. But its 1500 lbs of good
quality cast iron, about 17x the weight of the teeny Chinese I am using
to help make those parts.  Fun and games, not, as I am having to write
new g-code nearly all the way.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)