[Coco] Windows Tablet anyone?

Joseph Remy podmonkeys at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:11:37 EDT 2016

The same thing about storage and SD card can be said about most low
end laptops.  Compare the specs of a Win10 tablet with the low end
Dell and HP mini's they advertise to students, and you'll see nearly
the same everything as the tablets.

Still, they're good little travel/burner systems or hobby project devices! :)