[Coco] Using a CoCo2 keyboard in a CoCo1

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:26:53 EDT 2016

Hi, I'd be interested in the second type of adapter.  I have a very nice HJL keyboard with a Coco1 connector.  I'd like to put it in my white coco 1 with the coco2 style connector. Thanks

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Jayeson Lee-Steere <cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com> Date: 8/7/16  1:26 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] Using a CoCo2 keyboard in a CoCo1
How about that. Just a few hours ago I uploaded this design for an adapter
board to OSH Park. I have ordered some boards and will build them up and
make them available once they come in.

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/JJAsidIH

I also made up this experiment for a reverse connector to use old keyboards
with newer Cocos. OSH Park's 0.8mm thick boards are probably too thick to
work, but I ordered some anyway to see.

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/oUGZhWO8

- Jayeson