[Coco] A Silly MC6847 to HDMI Conversion Idea

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 13:17:38 EDT 2016

"I like designing things much more than actually using them. ;)"

You should have said that in the first place! :-D
Given this new information, your idea is definitely not silly, rather, it is adventurous and educational and that is what a lot of us are into. I designed and built an EPROM reader. Yes, just a reader. Why? Because I wanted to see if I could do it and it turned to be a fantastic educational project!
Now I am in the design process of what I am calling a Light Maze. (Not CoCo related.)
And if you think you can't sell it for more than $100USD, try eBay <eg>. It seems this venue is teeming with people who will pay more than what an item is worth. Regards! Salvador

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/