[Coco] A Silly MC6847 to HDMI Conversion Idea

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Aug 4 22:40:56 EDT 2016

Just my opinion but I would say that Gary's FPGA project is pretty much
there now.  Gary has proven himself more than willing to correct
incompatibilities if people bring them to his attention.  He has done an
enormous amount of work on it and the more people that come on board the
faster it will get refined.

Dave