[Coco] WTB Orchestra 90 cartridge

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Aug 3 11:38:13 EDT 2016

   Since you have the unit open, can you determine the voltage rating on
   the orange rectangular caps (There should be 2 .1uF ones and 2 .047uF
   ones)?  The schematic does not show a voltage rating on those.

   Also, the legends and marking on the SIP resistor and the DIP resistor
   network would help Zippster out as well.  The wattage and precision for
   those networks are not marked on the schematic either.

   Jim

     On August 3, 2016 at 10:16 AM "John W. Linville"