[Coco] TVBUG Assembler Source Needed

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Aug 2 16:24:43 EDT 2016

It seems to be in the Files section of the "APF Consoles and Computers"
Yahoo group as "tv-bug-orig_asm.txt.gz"...

The hardest obstacle will be recreating the 6846 ROM, I/O,
Timer. Without an exact replacement, you will need to rewrite any
parts of TVBug that depend on that chip (e.g. for keyboard access).

John

P.S. Yes, I have a working Micro Chroma 68 board. If anyone else does,
I would love to hear from them!