[Coco] Just another peek...

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Oct 9 20:55:44 EDT 2015

Yes, that's a good point. Continue to use stock ROMs and intercept the
FD interface to communicate with the SD card. There are perhaps two
problems I see with that: first, it is probably a lot of work for Gary
to add the support not only for Drivewire but now for an SD card too.
Second, Drivewire has it's own interface on the PC by which you can swap
disks in and out.  The 'behind-the-scenes' FD to SD card translator
wouldn't necessarily have that without some extra software somewhere.
It is a good thought, however, and I'll have to bounce around some ideas
over on the other forum and see what we come up with.

Dave