[Coco] VCC 2.0.1b Released (New Thread)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 12:49:49 EDT 2015

Since my last threat got hijacked almost as soon as it got started, I'm starting a new one... let's see how long this lasts.

I have uploaded another release of VCC. Version 2.0.1b.
This was an attempt to solve Robert Gault's WinXP problem. I didn't work for him, but it did resolve an issue with mouse travel while VCC was in Full Screen mode.

It's been reported that the VCC installer (and app) is running well on Linux and MacOS using Wine, so you Mac & Linux guys can give it a shot as well.

Again, I ask anyone using VCC to try this version and see what happens. Run it through the guantlet. I especially need someone else with WinXP to give it a shot to see if the WinXP problem is global or just isolated to Robert's machine. WinXP seems to be reporting that vcc.exe is NOT a Win32 application, but yet runs on anything Vista and higher (32bit & 64bit) with no problems (so far). VCC is being compiled as a Win32 app so it should work. We are looking into it.

Here's the link to the new download:
https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/releases/tag/v2.0.1b-beta

Let me know how it goes

Bill Pierce