[Coco] Latest MC-10 Basic programs

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 30 21:36:47 EST 2015

Some more Basic programs recently added to my TRS-80 MC-10 collection:

SILVER + Mystery of Silver Mountain by Osborne Books

CROPS + Whimsical farming simulation

JUNGLER + Game based on 1930’s style adventure film & stereotypes

FIFI + Risqué text adventure

BUNNY + Large text adventure (requires special extended memory)

CRIBBAGE + the Card game

DEFENSE * Arcade game based on game for NEC PC6001 by Japanese programmer
Akky Han

SORCAST + Greg Hassett text adventure "Sorcerer's Castle"

USFLAGE + Graphic and music from Coco

+= Port of classic BASIC program

*= Original programming by me

For screenshots see (head to the bottom of the page for my latest
additions):

http://faculty.cbu.ca/jgerrie/Home/jgames.html

Again, if there’s any interest in the original ones (*) please let me know.

Video demos can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BenevolentChum/videos