[Coco] CoCoFest! Seminars

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Nov 25 10:32:50 EST 2015

If Mark gets two slots then I want two as well!! ;-) But seriously...

I think that Neil and I would like a slot to talk about the podcast,
possibly including some recording for the show.

In addition, I can probably fill a 2nd slot with some talk about my
own projects. I'm not sure I have a specific one to talk about yet,
so it may be another "project medley" talk like last year -- I'd
better get moving!

Thanks,

John