[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Chester Patterson chester6809 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:12:30 EST 2015

Win10
Difficult if not impossible to find things.  Control Panel is buried, once
you find it, put it on your desktop or in your START menu permanent.
Windows Explorer takes forever to do things.  Also, even though I have
administrator privileges, W10 doesn't let me move or delete a lot of files
and folders that I used to all the time. "Pictures" folder is an example.
Outlook is behaving oddly, often drags, and I've been having to repair the
.ost and .pst files a few times.  Make sure you turn off all the MS spying
switches.  I suppose they put them there in order to see how folks use the
things, what bugs to fix first, whatever.  I do not like a big fat spy
window on my rig.  Apparently several big fat spy windows.  Google it and
turn the switches off.   Chrome did not like W10 at all.  Apparently that's
been kinda sorta fixed. Kinda Sorta.  Unable to install a Blue Tooth mouse
after several tries, even changed the USB BT dongle 3 times (my tablet
nabbed it in seconds).

Unfortunately I figured out I did not want the W10 "upgrade" too late (over
a month) after the install.  So I am stuck with it.  I sure hope they start
fixing stuff soon.

Chester
Costa Rica